Question and Answer

What should I do if there are laws or ordinances that I feel are detrimental to monarchs and their habitat?

No matter what the scale, if you have concerns with rules or regulations, you should contact your elected officials to share your perspective and any evidence supporting your argument that could help effect change. Learn more about how to contact your elected officials on MJV's Advocate Page.

Back to Frequently Asked Questions