MonarchNet News, November 2015
The November 2015 edition of MonarchNet News covers the following:
- National monarch citizen science updates;
- Reflections from the White House Open Science and Innovation Event, by Dr. Karen Oberhauser;
- Researcher Spotlight on Doug Taron, butterfly scientist and co-director of the North American Butterfly Monitoring Network;
- A summary of the recent statement by monarch scientists on mass rearing and captive breeding of monarchs.
Have you seen the new MonarchNet website?
Visit www.monarchnet.org to get the latest information on monarch monitoring and citizen science.
- Explore monarch population data from across the continent.
- Search the library of over 700 monarch research articles.
- Find information on monitoring programs and scientists.