IRA Charitable Rollover

IRA Charitable Rollover

Individuals 70½ or older can give directly to the MJV from an IRA without paying federal income tax. Information about donating by through an IRA charitable rollover can be found on the University of Minnesota Foundation page.

To donate this way, you will need to specify the UMN fund into which you’d like this gift to benefit. Our fund name is the Monarch Joint Venture.

Please contact Wendy Caldwell, MJV Program Coordinator, with questions or concerns.