Our work is made possible by generous financial support from individual donors, government agencies, partner organizations, grant awards and corporations. We are sincerely grateful for the support of each of our supporters! If you'd like to learn more about sponsorship opportunities, please visit our donate page or contact MJV Coordinator, Wendy Caldwell (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Government Agency Partners:
- United States Forest Service
- United States Fish and Wildlife Service
- Bureau of Land Management
- United States Department of Agriculture: Natural Resources Conservation Service
- United States Geological Survey
Partner Supporters: ($1,000+)
- Monarch Butterfly Fund
- World Wildlife Fund
- Environmental Defense Fund
- National Recreation and Park Association
- Prairie Restorations Inc.
Business Sponsors: ($1,000+)
Foundation and Other Supporters: ($1,000+)
- U.S. Department of Transportation Federal Highway Administration - Transportation Research Board
- New York Community Trust
- Commission for Environmental Cooperation
- The Minneapolis Foundation: Helen & Daniel Lindsay Family Fund
- The Saint Croix Valley Foundation
- Backyards for Nature
- Together Green
- Karen Oberhauser
- Jan Sharp and Brian Bowman
- Benida Solow - "In memory of my dear husband Ron Grant.”
- The generous donors to the Ron Grant Memorial Fund raised over $12,000 in support of monarch conservation to honor Grant's legacy.
We're grateful for the support of private donors to MJV's monarch conservation work. This support grows every year, and primarily supports partner conservation projects that address priority actions in our Monarch Conservation Implementation Plan. To find out more about individual donations, visit our donate page.